Monday, July 10, 2006

Financial woes

Last week damn terrible. My 2nd wife died on me. Sad sekali. Cannot start engine wor it seems. Turn the key so many times but why she cannot start? My friend say relek. Maybe your battery finish. I laugh at him. Kanineh...Lucky got spare bottle of battery water. Under hot sun, sweat like cow refill battery. But still cannot start engine. Die. Going to be late for Goo Bak Teh's tutorial.


I so sad. Have to leave my dear under the hot sun and run to class. Inside class, lecturer stare cock. Never see student late before? Die die must cut your marks, you come so late for what she said. See XXX website until forgot to wake up? Auntie, my car break down, you want me do what? Fly ar? You think Superman meh? So she relek, say won't cut my marks. Whole day cannot concentrate. Always thinking bout my dear. Got sexy girl walk pass also don't want see. Lecturer call me do question also I buat tak tahu. Sorry, not I buat tak tahu. The fact is I really tak tahu buat the question. Call me do got use?


After class straight run outside to check on my dear. Still cannot start. Tulan. Feel like want to punch somebody. Then this stupid punk walk pass. I punched him cause he stare cock, and I don't like his face. Suddenly feel happy so take taxi with my fren go mechanic. When go back to my car time, God play joke on us. Suddenly raining so heavy. Mechanic say wait after rain only repair. Good lo.


Few hours later go get my car from mechanic. The taukeh soh say your car no big problem. We do for you everything sooi sooi, charge you charge very little. We value customer one. Yes ar? When receive bill time nearly fainted.

New battery = RM135
New alternator = RM220
Service charge = RM10
For everything else, go condo top floor and jump down better.


Now everything must cut down. Everyday eat maggi mee. Want eat murtabak also cannot, must down size to roti kosong. Everyday drink home-boiled water. Newspaper and magazines also cannot buy. Smoking also need to cut down. But I'm on my way to quitting cause I've promised my darls(real girlfriend, not car) I will quit. Government also satu macam. Every time increase cigarette price. Want kill ownself faster with cigarette also must pay so much. Like don't make sense like that.


You see I very poor one. Everyone keep on saying my father lawyer sure I'm a rich kid. Rich your kar chng la. I do some maths for you all see.

Monthly allowance = RM1000
Room rental = RM260
Streamyx = RM20
Water and Electric = RM20
Petrol bill = RM200
Food for 1 day = RM15 x 30(1 month) = RM450


If you use your calculator correctly, you will notice I only have RM50 left. RM50 can do what? Find prostitute also cannot. No choice. Stay home see XXX website and DIY. My friend say go buy 4D. I ask him you siao izzit? You think everyday Sunday ar? So easy can strike? You now like donating RM50 to them already. They don't need do anything, sit on their backside sell ticket also can earn more than 4D 1st prize. Why people still so stupid go buy?


Because people lazy work and want earn fast money izzit? That's why la Malaysia cannot progress. All so lazy, work extra a bit kao pek kao boh. When Malaysia cannot make money, blame the Government. Then Government satu macam increase price of everything so can make money back. In the end also the people kena back. Malaysia people damn sohai. Complain here complain there until one big round and kena shoot back. Then complain somemore and prices go up again. Haih...Vision 2020 ar? You all wait longer a bit la...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home