Saturday, June 03, 2006

KLIM (lots of pics...56k killer)

For this post you will notice a lot of broken English and Hokkien words used here. No I'm not changing my style. It's just that my mind is now full of Hokkien Ah Beng-ish words and phrases after listening to this :-

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=819FDE1109792735


Please be warned...For those who don't know Hokkien...don't bother downloading.
For those who are easily offended by obscene Hokkien words, lu ki siam pi ya ku(You go squat at the side)
The link is only valid for 7 days...so if you can't download later...directly ask from me lo.



The first thing that crept up my mind when I saw the KLIM(Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow) billboard was :-

cars + chicks = paradise


I went on a Wednesday at roughly 2pm and kanineh...the whole area outside PWTC was full of cars. Hello brother and sister...you people don't need to work one?? Then when country cannot make money you kao pek kao boh complain here complain there. Tulan simply find 1 parking spot but park there 3-4 hours also get RM7.50 bill...sien...can eat damn a lot roti prata already.


I masuk the hall and wah piang...whole place full of people. Want to see car also can't see properly. Who ask those model girls stand here stand there block the car 1?? Sien...I thought can pose with the car mana tau...sien...so lan lan got this crazy idea go pose with the model girls instead. But kanineh...I forgot to bring my balls that day. Want pose also don't dare. Beh tong lar...the girls all so chun. In the end bo chap siao(don't care) already...straight follow my friend pose.




Even the model must check my crotch there see got bring my balls along or not...wah lau...

Every car also sure got 1 sooi cha bor standing there. Want like that meh?? I tell you...





Every...




Freaking...



God damned...





Chee bai...



Car!!!

Wah lan...go motorshow see motorcar or see girls??

1 more thing...Kanineh I know these girls are models but also don't need so lan si kua...

Lim pek take photo of the girls but none look my way leh...Where can? I know I use phone take picture...quality a bit au(lousy)...but also give face a bit ma. I know I pay RM5 student price...cheapo ticket but still...i visit your booth leh. Wah piang they always smile so sweet at the uncle with big gigantic camera but show tulan face at my camera phone. I show u example la...





taken by my friend with his digi cam...sweet smile leh?




taken with my phone...long chong don wan look at my direction...kanineh...

When we pass by the Volvo booth...wah lan...





Damn panty-wetting, boner-inducing pose leh...chit tau lan ciao teng...

After being questioned by my friends about the whereabouts of my balls...I bo chap siao dee...straight go pose with her...in the end...




Si pek keat...


In the end...sien dee...too many people...destroy the mood only...While heading for the exit, we had to pass another hall...kanineh...the management damn pariah...why they put this hall as the last?? Already tired dee...suddenly...surprise!! we show you big expensive cars which you can only buy if you work and earn money............for the next 200 years.



Fallali...


Lampa...ooops...i mean lambo



BMW 6 series...convertible somemore ok? don't pray pray...


super keat eh porsey...i mean...porsche...

Got plenty of pics summore but I damn lazy to upload dee...kanineh...wan upload 1 pic also need to take 2 minutes. Anyways...it was a good experience lo. I mean..the last show was in 2003...so who knows...maybe this event is like once every 3 years. If you didn't go...wasted la bro. But then...still got JGTC la. Ticket RM250 nia ma...got pit walk leh...a lot meh now? Kanineh...got Jepun poh there leh. JEPUN POH ARR!! Most likely I'll be there la...see how lo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man... the cars n the ladies r si pei kiet~~~

Very enjoy this event huh?

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home