Thursday, February 03, 2005

Hmm....I don't want her anymore

You can say it was love at first sight...I fell for her the first time I saw her...
Wooo....she was beautiful...absolute perfection
We had great times together...
I would stroke her body with care...And I love it when she places herself near my face...
She was the one I would talk to when I had problems...Hell...I loved her so much that we even shared the same bed...
She would lie next to me...Watching over me...She never leaves the bed until I got off first...
She served me well although I had abused her at times....
She entertained me when I was bored...

But I don't want her anymore...Her body is scarred...Her voice...not as clear as it was...Basically to me...her beauty has faded...I was a bit envious when my friend presented his new love....I looked at mine and told her that one of these days...she just has to go...It was good while it lasted...










-The "her" I was talking about..hehe..Cheerio- Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home