Monday, January 31, 2005

Of new neighbours and noisy construction works

New Year!! New neighbours!!
The house opposite mine is currently undergoing renovation work...So I can expect the new family to move in approx. after Chinese New Year....

What bothers me is the amount of construction work being done to the house....Poor poor house...
Most would have been happy with new walls, new gates, maybe new roof tilings and such...
Unfortunately, our new family thinks its best to knock down the walls, do some extensions, build up new rooms and annoy the heck out of me.

Why? Work starts at 8 in the morning and ends at 7 in the evening..That's like half a day listening to the drillings, hammerings and such...And unfortunately for me, 2 of my sleep sessions are in between the 8-7 time frame.I couldn't even watch television.All i could hear is construction works going on(ngeeeeeeee.....kong kong kong)

I hope the new family would not be as annoying as the construction works when they move in.They've already have their "palace" so now give us back our peace and quiet. If not...."Somebody get me the Pentagon...Its time we nuke these bastards..Wuahahahha"

-Today marks the 4th week that construction work have been done to the house...God please save me from this tragedy-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home