Monday, January 31, 2005

Of metrosexuals and why I am not one

Unfortunately the word metrosexual returned zero results from both Oxford and Cambridge online dictionaries..
So..What is a metrosexual anyway?
As far as I know it is a term to describe a man who is presentable, well-groomed, clean shaven and a good-looker.
If you're thinking it, NO!! I'm not gay!!
Reason for starting this topic?
Through the power of observation I noticed that metrosexuals grab more attention and have better luck with the ladies.(Actually I'm jealous)

So am I a metrosexual? Hell NO! I'm proud of who I am...I've broken every law of metro sexualness...From the TSS(T-shirt, Shorts, Sandals) to me facial hair and to the fact that I don't use any products to enhance my appearance(don't have to la...damn ugly dee)

So do i grab more attention? No...maybe only the wrong kind
What about my luck with the ladies? Could be better..
So why not convert to a metro? Its better to be myself then being someone I'm not

P.S. This post is dedicated to my mate Brother Chang....Don't lose out to the metros bro...Keep the macho spirit alive....hahahahaha

Macho, macho man (macho man)
I've got to be, a macho man
Macho, macho man
I've got to be a macho! Ow....

-the above post does not include any gayish influence...so stop thinking about it-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home