Monday, January 31, 2005

Of dengue and why I hate mosquitoes

Recently there is a dengue scare in our country...and I don't blame them...
I mean...Look at all the mosquitoes around...Never in my life have I seen so many of them nasty buggers...
I do not have a grudge against mosquitoes but now I do...Why? It seems that my feet are turning out to be their dinner-table...And I can't stand it when they have a go at me feet....It's like...it's like....it's like shit!!
They have become my enemy...and my mission?? Search and destroy!!!
So everyone!!! Join in the fight...Arm yourselves with Shieldtox....Bring along some Mopiko just in case you're bitten....We'll hunt each and everyone of them buggers down!!!

*Psssssttttttttttt* There goes my Shieldtox....3 down and only about a billion to go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home