Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Of going to back to school but as an ex-student

Canteen day today in my former school...I'm still wondering why they didn't do it in my last year of school...Oh well...
Going back to school as an ex-student...hmm...not much difference la...
Still the same jolly principal, the same cocked-up discipline teacher(BG!! BG!!), the same pretty girls(wasn't wearing glasses...so pretty or not..can't confirm), same old canteen uncle...everything also same la....
But now since we're ex-students...teachers tend to treat us as *GASP* friends...
The same few teachers who slap on a large amount of homework everytime and rule the class with an iron fist are now so warm and friendly...I regret not getting to know them better during my time in school...

Unfortunately when I mean everything remains the same...yeah...everything remains the same...the same blardy kuai lan(bad) kids are still around...It is most unfortunate that I happen to be standing behind a blardy ass who thinks blowing a whistle is fun...Fun? No la.Noisy?Yes lo.Irritating?Blardy hell yes...Even his cronies thinks its fun...cheering him on....Haih...Kids these days...All shit

Overall, it was a fun day...had a nice meal...courtesy of my former bio teacher(Thanx Pn.Doreen...the sushi was great...but RM3? Woah =) ).

The next time that I'll be going back to school is to collect my government exam results...Hope that day will end just as well as today...

-The poster is not confident about his results and might resort to wearing a bag over his head when collecting results(shy mah)...All frens are warned to look out for the bag-over-the-head man...Till then...Cheerio-








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home