Sunday, January 30, 2005

Of being champions of the interclass volleyball tournament

2004 saw a a big first for me..It was the first time that I had been part of a tournament winning team.
We took the title of volleyball champions after a tough 3 set battle in the finals.
As the crowd's cheering grow and the sparkling wine flow(champagne too expensive..oops), I felt proud that I was able to be part of a team which places importance on teamwork and that we managed to put our differences aside and strive for the good of our class.(Actually we're not that good, just that the other teams are bad...Nah...I'm just kidding)

So I say to you...Congratulations U6SC3
Special thanks to my fellow volleyball players :- Captain Zack(thanx for giving me the chance bro), Teoh Hong Wooi, Christopher Tan, Teoh Kok Meng, Yeoh Yee Junn, Woo Yuen Thern and to the rest of my classmates who cheered us on.(If I left anyone out...sorry...growing old...can't remember much)

P.S. We won because we wanted to spray sparkling wine on each other...To lose and spray sparkling wine would be just outright embarassing(I'll be hiding in the toilet if u need me)..hahahha...Cheers all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home