Sunday, January 30, 2005

Of singing at the back of lecture theatres

"Why do birds, suddenly appear? Everytime..You are near..
Just like me....They long to be...Close to you" -Close to you...by The Carpenters-

ahh...one of the classic songs that was sung at the back of lecture theatres throughout my 6th form years.
Actually...Why do we do it? Is it because we're seeking attention? Or is the 6th form syllabus taking a toll on us?Releasing study pressure perhaps? Whatever the reason, we always had fun when we're singing at the back of the class. Yes!! We do get stares from the other students(like they're gonna murder us or something).

And who are my partners in crime??
Drum roll please...jeng jeng jeng jeng...my brothers Chang Yan Wai, Julian Chin, Hor Zian Khang, Edwin Lee(chinese rapper), Jiwan, Woo Yuen Thern, Thopson Ooi
These guys deserve a special mention...I love all of them(not in a gayish way)..hahahahaha
Thanx brothers for all the good times....The below is a little something for u all....Cheers

"So I say....Thank you for the music, the songs I’m singing
Thanks for all the joy they’re bringing
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty....What would life be?
Without a song or a dance what are we?
So I say thank you for the music
For giving it to me"

-Thank You For The Music...by ABBA-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home