Saturday, January 29, 2005

Of a certain chemistry teacher

I hate chemistry!! It's the most senseless and time wasting subject I've ever learned. I go to school to gain knowledge and not learn what happens when you mix chemical A and chemical B. Like I give a damn!!

It is most unfortunate however that a certain teacher(which we shall refer to as BG) was given the oppurtunity to impart her chemical knowledge to us.This was in my Lower 6 year or in 2003.

I've never heard of her at all for the 5 years I spent in Saints. So who is she? She's the woman who directly or indirectly insulted my mentality.

How did it happen? Just so happen that i couldn't answer her question(alright alright...i don't do homework..so?) and guess what happend? Yeah, she told me i should go back to the 5th form. Funny?NO!! Laughable? Absolutely not! Rude? Very much thank you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home