Saturday, April 07, 2007

Once again, another sem is coming to a close. Now from that previous sentence alone, you would have expected me to start pissing all over the place about how much I hate KL and the people here but I'm not going to do that this time. It is not that I have changed my opinion...yes, I still hate being here...but it is more to the fact that I have gone through so much crap here that I am actually immune to it.


Classes were boring as usual. In fact, I find more joy in watching a bunch of old folks practising tai-chi in the playground below from where I am sitting now. I am not going to do a review of the lecturers like what I did after the last sem. However, I can tell you this much, that their lectures were as knowledgable and intellectual as watching a rerun of Barney the Purple Dinosaur.


However, I cannot blame the lecturers because I chose not to pay attention during class. To tell me to pay attention in class would be like telling Ray Charles to tell the difference between the styling cues of a Ferrari and a Proton. A futile attempt, because I only have the attention span of 5 seconds. Oh and he's blind...in case you don't know who Mr. Charles is.


I could say a small part of the reason of me not fucking UTAR this time around is because I have finally got my hands on a car park sticker. Which means I can leave home 20 minutes before classes start, have breakfast, smoke a cigarette or two, kap some luis and still make it on time. As we have 3 hour breaks for 3 out of the 5 studying days, being able to drive home and take a nap before driving back to uni again without breaking any sweat would be like how, a friend of mine would put it, "better than sitting around, doing nothing and shaking your balls."


Of course life in UTAR this sem was made more bearable with the presence of this extremely hot woman managing the photostat counter. She is so hot that I am almost certain that she is a scaled down version of God. Or more precisely, she is the needle that you would find in a haystack, which pretty much sums up what the other girls in UTAR actually are. Well that's only my opinion.


Last but not least, my favourite food for this semester has to be the stall directly opposite my place selling...well, stuff. All I know is I would refer to it as "choo char". Now this place sells the best Kung Pao/Kong Pow/KP pork rice in the whole universe. Heck their Ko Lo Yok, Pai Kut Ong, no...I mean...everything they sell is so fucking good that I would gladly kill just to get to eat their stuff. I believe that if the stupidly-rich folks would take a second from their busy lives stuffing themselves with high class abalones or es-cargo/snails or whatever and sampled some of this stuff, they would realise they're just a bunch of Grade-A idiots.


Well that pretty much sums up this sem. End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home